The terms and conditions for use of the Mappin & Webb website are detailed below and should be read carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
Please note, any use of this website or purchase made through this website constitutes an agreement to abide by the terms and conditions detailed below which shall override any other terms and conditions. Any contracts or agreements formed between you and us by means of this website shall be governed and construed according to English law and any disputes or proceedings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We have taken care in presenting the products on our website as accurately as possible. The images you see will depend on your monitor's display and colour capabilities. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Before you place an order you should read the following: Orders, Delivery Information and Returns Policy. These pages form part of these terms and conditions and contain important information about your order.
All credit, debit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
In addition, in the interests of preventing fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, will validate the names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records (e.g Electoral Roll data, Credit Reference Services). A third party may also be instructed to complete these checks. By ordering from the Mappinandwebb.com website you consent to such checks being made. We may need to contact you by letter, telephone or email to verify details before we are able to process and dispatch your order, or we may be unable to accept your order. Any information given may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of the information.
All information provided will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. These measures are taken as extra protection for you, to ensure your online shopping experience with us is as safe and secure as possible.
Errors and omissions
To provide the best possible diamond selection, our database is frequently updated. During the update process diamonds are added and removed, occasionally we may encounter data integrity issues resulting in inaccurate information as it relates to price and/or stone availability. We reserve the right to correct any inaccurate information that may occur and at our discretion will either cancel the order or provide you an option to select a diamond of equal or greater value.
Gift Card terms and conditions
Our gift cards have no expiry date and can be used repeatedly. Only one gift card can be used per transaction. The card is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
Normal terms and conditions for using Mappinandwebb.com apply except when they conflict with these terms and conditions.
The card cannot be used to purchase other gift cards, and cannot be used retrospectively to pay for orders already purchased.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
The Mappin & Webb 10-Year diamond guarantee
At Mappin & Webb we are proud of our reputation as suppliers of quality jewellery of the highest calibre.
The diamond purchase detailed on the certificate is guaranteed against flaws in workmanship, for a period of ten years from the date of purchase. We recommend an annual inspection be undertaken at any Mappin & Webb showroom during the lifetime of the guarantee.
Should you have any cause for complaint, you should return the item to:
2 Elland Road,
Alternatively you can email us. You will need to include a copy of the guarantee and receipt. Mappin & Webb will then implement full remedial work at no expense to you.
The guarantee does not cover loss or damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect or normal wear and tear.
The guarantee does not cover products within the Fope collections. Neither does the guarantee cover any watches. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The guarantee is not transferable and does not affect your statutory rights.
For further information please email us or phone our customer experience team on freephone 0800 111 4524. Our lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am - 6pm, and 9am - 5pm on bank holidays.
If you are calling from outside the UK please dial +44 (0)116 2817753. Calls from outside the UK are chargeable.
Black Friday Offer - Terms and Conditions
- The additional 10% off marked price offer is valid on selected Beaumont Kiss and Classics Collections online and in Mappin & Webb boutiques.
- To redeem the offer online, the promo code BFTEN must be entered at the checkout.
- The offer is valid between Thursday 24th November - Monday 28th November online, and Friday 25th November - Monday 28th November in Mappin & Webb boutiques.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, promotional code or discount including Interest Free Credit.
- Mappin & Webb reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice, for whatever reason, and without liability for doing so.
Mappin & Webb will provide a full refund or exchange should you receive a faulty item or be unsatisfied with an item received on the following conditions:
If any items in your order prove to be faulty, please return the items to Mappin & Webb with a copy of the delivery note, call the Mappin & Webb customer experience team to obtain a returns number and also indicate whether you would like to receive a refund (including delivery costs) or an exchange.
Our promise to replace the item or refund your money does not apply to faults or damages caused by accident, neglect or misuse.
If you change your mind you may return any product to Mappin & Webb, unopened and in perfect condition, within 30 days of receipt of your delivery:
- Refunds can be requested on purchases made in our showrooms within 14 days of purchase. For online orders, a refund can be requested within 14 days of despatch.
- An exchange can be requested on purchases made in our showrooms within 30 days of purchase. For online orders, an exchange can be requested within 30 days of despatch (online orders).
Certain exclusions apply see paragraph below. Please contact Mappin & Webb customer experience team to obtain a returns number, include the reason the product has been returned and indicate whether you would like to receive a refund (excluding your original delivery charge) or an exchange.
Please be aware that refunds for purchases made using 3rd party tender types e.g. insurance cards, may not be possible on the same day. If this is the case, our showroom or customer experience teams will advise you and keep you updated with progress.
Except in relation to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods, where your statutory rights are unaffected, personalised goods made to a customer's specifications may not be returned. When your item is a special ordered large item, we do not keep stock of this item and we will raise an order through a supplier direct to you. In such cases you may not be able to return your goods if they are unwanted, however if you experience problems with your goods or order then please contact the Mappin & Webb customer experience team.
For further details on returning your purchase to a Mappin & Webb store, please refer to the reverse of your delivery note. In all cases you must obtain a returns number by contacting the Mappin & Webb customer experience team., this will ensure we can track all parts of the returns process.
Mappin & Webb does not accept returns from the website to our Outlet showrooms or to our Airport stores. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order with us at any time within 7 days of receiving your goods. In the event we are unable to deliver your order within our standard delivery timescales you are entitled to cancel your order with no penalty. Should you cancel the contract we will then refund you the price you have paid for the goods, this will not include delivery charge if you have cancelled after your order has been dispatched, also not a service provided by us, such as a special delivery service. You are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods, which means the goods must be unused. Please contact our Customer Service Team should you wish to cancel your order.
Even though packages are sent via secure insured courier service on rare occasions we do experience losses whilst in transit. If this occurs please allow 10 days for the package to arrive from the date of despatch.
Please be aware that if we are not contacted within 30 days, an insurance claim cannot be made and thus the customer will be unable to claim any loss from Mappin & Webb.
For all UK orders, placed before midday we will attempt to deliver your order within 3 working days. Large items may take up to a further 60 working hours to deliver. Where it is not possible to meet these timescales, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date.
All deliveries will be made to you at the addresses specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and store the products. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, you will need to authorise us to charge your credit card/debit card for such re-delivery. If we do not hear from you within 28 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery charges we have incurred.
A signature will be required to receive the order and you will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full.
If you decide to have your order delivered to a different address than your own, a signature will still be required and the general conditions of delivery will remain unchanged.
Copyright trade marks and site content
Aurum Holdings and its subsidiaries are the owners of the copyright of this site and all materials on this site including content, design, text, graphics and photographs.
You may download and print content from this site for media related purposes or for your own personal use only. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where this material is reproduced, published, broadcast or otherwise issued to others the source and copyright status must be acknowledged. The permission to reproduce Mappin & Webb press releases does not extend to any material on this website which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you by such downloading. You may not make any other use of material on this site (including reproductions, publication, alteration, distribution, broadcast or any other exploitation except as above) without our written permission.
This site is provided on an "as is" basis without making any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and Aurum Holdings disclaims all such representations or warranties. In addition Aurum Holdings makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. These disclaimers do not exclude Aurum Holdings liability for matters which may not be excluded under any applicable national law.
Neither Aurum Holdings nor any of its directors, employees or agents will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss or damage to property and claims of third parties. Aurum Holdings does not exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or the negligence of its directors, employees or agents.
Aurum Holdings cannot be responsible for any losses you may incur in transmitting information to us by internet link or by e-mail. Any such loss shall not be borne either wholly or partly by us, and shall be entirely your responsibility.
Duval House, 16-18 Harcourt Street, Worsley, Manchester, M28 3GN
(LVMH Watch & Jewellery UK Ltd)
Standard Gift with Purchase - Terms and Conditions
- By benefiting from this gift with purchase promotion you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). The details of the gift with purchase promotion form a part of these terms and conditions. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference.
2. To qualify for this gift with purchase promotion, you must have purchased the Premier League watch (WAY201D.BA0927) between Wednesday 1st December 2016 to Saturday 31st December 2016 online, or in store at Goldsmiths, Mappin & Webb or Watches of Switzerland, and provided all of the details requested via the online customer data entry form by 31st December 2016. Goldsmiths, Mappin & Webb and Watches of Switzerland are part of Aurum Holdings Ltd.
3. You must use your own personal details to benefit from this gift with purchase promotion; you may not enter on behalf of anyone else. There is only one entry allowed per person. Should you use a false name or e-mail you will not be able to perceive the gift.
4. The promotion is open to UK residents only aged 18 years of age or over.
5. The promotion is NOT open to: TAG Heuer & Aurum Holdings Ltd. employees and their immediate families, their agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this promotion.
- TAG Heuer does not accept responsibility for any entries which TAG Heuer fails to receive.
- The promotion starts at 0h00 on Thursday 1st December 2016 and closes at 23h59 on Saturday 31st December 2016 (the “Closing Date”).
- For every Premier League watch sold, 2 tickets will be awarded to see the customers’ home Premier League team during the 2016/17 season (the “Gift”). Customers are not eligible for tickets should the product be exchanged or returned. The tickets provided will be to the discretion of TAG Heuer.
- Each winner and his/her guest as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time and all applicable regulations relating to access to the stadium (the “Stadium”), including but not limited to the ground regulations (together the “Terms and Conditions of Entry”). The Terms and Conditions of Entry are available from the issuing club (the “Club”).
- All tickets (“Tickets”) are home tickets and therefore you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the home end of a Stadium. Winners are subject to screening by the Club based on the Club’s Terms and Conditions of Entry and the Promoter is not liable if you, or any person accompanying you, are refused entry because you or they do not meet these conditions.
- Other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry, you may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
- The Tickets shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
- If the Tickets are obtained or used in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Entry, they will be automatically void and the Club will have the right to refuse entry to the bearer or, if already in the Stadium, to eject the bearer, in either case without refund.
- Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) the Stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
- The Promoter may pass personal information relating to gift winners to the issuing Club and/or the Premier League for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of Tickets and, in the event of a suspected breach of any Terms and Conditions, investigating and taking action against such winners.
- If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended) you will be refused entry to this promotion and to all Stadiums.
17. TAG Heuer will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact the winner, Aurum Holdings Ltd. & TAG Heuer reserves the right to withdraw the gift on offer.
18. The gift is exclusively as stated. The Gifts must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred or transferred and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
19. If a Gift is no longer available due to circumstances beyond TAG Heuer’s control, a gift which in TAG Heuer’s sole discretion is of equal or greater value will be provided.
20. Unless expressly stated to be part of the Gift: (i) travel to and from the Gift is not included; and (ii) all other incidental costs not expressly stated to constitute a part of the Gift are also not included.
21. The Gift is only redeemable by the named winner. It must not be sold on.
22. TAG Heuer cannot guarantee that the Gift will be free from all disruptions, failings and/or errors.
23. In circumstances within which TAG Heuer is procuring the Gift rather than providing the Gift itself, TAG Heuer shall not be liable for any act or omission of the Gift providers, and you now agree not to hold TAG Heuer at fault for any fault of the Gift provider.
24. TAG Heuer will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner after the closing date. The Winner must respond to such notification within 7 days. If the winner does not respond TAG Heuer reserves the right to withdraw the gift.
25. The Gift winner will be notified using the contact details they provided at entry. Aurum Holdings Ltd. & TAG Heuer are not responsible for details inserted incorrectly.
- Limitations of liability: Insofar as permitted by law, neither TAG Heuer, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for any injury or damage to participants upon delivery of and/or use of their gift.
27. TAG Heuer reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the promotion at any time. TAG Heuer’s decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. In consideration of being awarded this Gift the winner may be required by Aurum Holdings Ltd. to take part in publicity related to the subject of the promotion and confirm that they will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of the entrant’s name, photograph (which they will provide on request) and statements made by the entrant concerning the promotion and/or gift.
30. By opting in to receive marketing communications from Aurum Holdings Ltd, you provide permission to receive communications from Aurum Holdings Ltd about the latest news, exclusive offers and special events. We would like to keep in touch however if you no longer wish to hear from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call our Customer Relations team on 0116 2817761. Aurum Holdings Ltd will always use your data responsibly and only collect, store and process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy & Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2011. Watches of Switzerland, Mappin & Webb, Goldsmiths, boutique.Goldsmiths, Watch Shop and The Watch Hut are part of Aurum Holdings Ltd, the data controller.
31. TAG Heuer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.