- Shop by Category
- Patek Philippe
- Baume & Mercier
- Frederique Constant
- Glashutte Original
- IWC Schaffhausen
- Mappin & Webb
- NOMOS Glashutte
- Raymond Weil
- TAG Heuer
- Vacheron Constantin
- Jewellery Brands
- Gifts & Houseware
- View All Brands
- Discover Rolex
- By Collection
- By Type
- View All Rolex
- By Brand
- By Movement
- View All Watches
- By Metal
- By Gemstone
- By Brand
- By Collection
- View All Jewellery
- By Style
- By Cut/Shape
- By Stone
- By Metal
- View All Engagement Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Ladies Rings - By Metal
- Mens Rings
- Mens Rings - By Metal
- Bridal Jewellery
- View All Wedding Rings
- Sell Your Watch
Covid-19 Risk Statement
The constantly evolving situation in regard to COVID-19 brings a range of significant challenges to all businesses, clients, and most of all our own staff.
The Watches of Switzerland Group (WOSG) is committed to ensuring that it undertakes everything morally and legally within its powers to protect the health and wellbeing of its staff and interested parties in these most challenging times. WOSG will continue to monitor and follow Government, NHS England and WHO (World Health Organisation) advice daily as this pandemic life Cycle evolve.
WOSG are committed to ensuring that we do everything practicable to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and as such we have implemented the following processes.
A range of practical measures have been implemented to protect our workforce and clients; these include:
- Implementing social distancing measures on any activity in accordance with government guidance.
- Providing suitable personal protective equipment such as gloves, face masks or other equipment for all relevant staff.
- Refraining or reduce where possible the use of public transport when traveling to and from the place of work.
- Ensuring that staff have been supplied with suitable cleaning supplies such as wipes and hand sanitisers.
- Ensuring that all staff travel to and from site in separate vehicles and do not share tools or equipment.
- Implementing shift patterns to reduce exposure within the office environment.
- Ensuring cleaning regimes have been increased to clean down more frequently.
- Additional signage providing information on Covid-19 processes.
- Limiting the maximum individuals working within the office - retail and workshop environment.
- Isolating and shielding those who have been identified as vulnerable.
- Limiting the number of individuals who can visit our stores.
- Processes have been implemented to ensure that all staff have a way of raising any suspected symptoms with the relevant WOSG HR departments.
- Promotion of good hygiene across the organisation, including hand washing and welfare requirements.
- Producing site specific risk assessments, control measures and guidance for each discipline.
- Constant review of government guidance and requirements in line with WOSG own internal processes.
- WOSG Staff are expected to adhere to and follow all site instructions and policies, particularly in respect to this virus.
- Increase communications to update staff on developments in COVID - 19 and changes to procedures.
WOSG are committed to ensuring that everything reasonably practicable is undertaken to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and any interested parties health and wellbeing is protected in these unprecedented times.
© 2021 Mappin & Webb
Mappin & Webb is a trading name of Watches of Switzerland Company Limited. Registered Office: Aurum House, 2 Elland Road, Braunstone, Leicester, LE3 1TT, Registered in England and Wales, Company number 00146087. Registered VAT Number 834 8634 04. Watches of Switzerland Company Limited acts as a broker and not a lender and offers finance from Secured Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance and PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg trading as PayPal Credit. Watches of Switzerland Company Limited is authorised by the Finance Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 308710. Credit provided is subject to age and status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.