- Shop by Category
- Watch Brands
- Jewellery Brands
- Gifts & Houseware
- View All Brands
- Discover Rolex
- By Collection
- By Type
- View All Rolex
- By Brand
- By Movement
- View All Watches
- By Metal
- By Gemstone
- By Brand
- By Collection
- View All Jewellery
- By Style
- By Cut/Shape
- By Stone
- By Metal
- View All Engagement Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Ladies Rings - By Metal
- Mens Rings
- Mens Rings - By Metal
- Bridal Jewellery
- View All Wedding Rings
- Sell Your Watch
Learn more about the different ways you can pay online at Mappin & Webb
Accepted Methods of Payment
We accept most major credit cards including the following:
- Visa Debit
- American Express
Payment will be processed in full when your order is despatched.
PayPal is a fast, safe and efficient way to buy online. To pay using your PayPal account, select PayPal from the list of payment options in the checkout. You will be taken to the PayPal site to complete your purchase.
Please note, refunds on orders paid for using PayPal cannot be processed in our boutiques. Our boutiques will arrange for your items to be securely sent free of charge to Head Office for processing.
If you're looking for information on PayPal Credit, please click here.
Whether it's a gift or a well-deserved treat, our finance options give you the flexibility to spread your payments over 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months depending on the value of your order.
Click here to find out more about our finance options.
You can use Mappin & Webb gift cards as payment online and in-store.
Click here to find out more about using a gift card online.
If you have received a Settlement e-Card, you'll first need to activate it before you can start shopping online or in our showrooms.
Click here to find out more about using your Settlement e-Card online.
Corporate Gift Card
If your Gift Card was sourced through a third party affiliate, it is classed as a Corporate Gift Card. You can use this to shop online and in-store. See below for the Terms and Conditions for the use of these cards:
- The Card cannot be used against the purchase of Rolex, Tudor, Patek Philippe, Zenith, Breitling, Omega, Cartier, IWC, TAG Connect, Mappin & Webb Jewellery, SALE and any Online Only products.
- This Card can be used at any Mappin & Webb store and online.
- The Card can only be used to purchase items for sale at the full recommended retail price.
- The Card cannot be used to purchase items that are reduced in price, marked as Manager's special and online only/online price.
- The Card cannot be used against the purchase of Pre owned watches.
- The Card is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discounts.
- Only one Card can be used per transaction online, but multiple cards can be used in store.
- The Card cannot be used to purchase other gift cards, and cannot be used retrospectively to pay for orders already purchased.
- The Card cannot be used in conjunction with Insurance Claims.
- The Card will expire 24 months after its last use.
- Mappin and Webb is unable to replace the card if lost or stolen.
- The value of the card cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash.
- Orders placed on the day of activation will be subject to despatch delays of 24 hours.
Pre-Paid Credit and Debit Cards
These cards are not able to be used on our website. If you use a pre-paid card to pay for an order, the money will be taken from the balance and can take up to 5 days to be returned to the available balance of the card.
Security & Validation
All credit, debit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
In addition, in the interests of preventing fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, will validate the names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records (e.g Electoral Roll data, Credit Reference Services). A third party may also be instructed to complete these checks. By ordering from the Mappinandwebb.com website you consent to such checks being made. We may need to contact you by letter, telephone or email to verify details before we are able to process and dispatch your order, or we may be unable to accept your order. Any information given may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of the information.
All information provided will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. These measures are taken as extra protection for you, to ensure your online shopping experience with us is as safe and secure as possible.