- Shop by Category
- Patek Philippe
- Baume & Mercier
- Duckworth Prestex
- Frederique Constant
- Glashutte Original
- IWC Schaffhausen
- Jacob & Co
- Mappin & Webb
- NOMOS Glashutte
- Raymond Weil
- Swiss Capsule
- TAG Heuer
- Jewellery Brands
- Gifts & Houseware
- View All Brands
- Discover Rolex
- By Collection
- By Type
- View All Rolex
- By Brand
- By Movement
- View All Watches
- By Metal
- By Gemstone
- By Brand
- By Collection
- View All Jewellery
- By Style
- By Cut/Shape
- By Stone
- By Metal
- View All Engagement Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Ladies Rings - By Metal
- Mens Rings
- Mens Rings - By Metal
- Bridal Jewellery
- View All Wedding Rings
- By Brand
- By Budget
- View All Pre-Owned
- Sell Your Watch
The terms and conditions for use of the PayByLink Service ("the Service") for the purchase of products are detailed below and should be read carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
Please note, any use of the Service or purchase made through the Service constitutes an agreement to abide by the terms and conditions detailed below which shall override any other terms and conditions. Any contracts or agreements formed between you and us by means of this Service shall be governed and construed according to English law and any disputes or proceedings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We have taken care in presenting the products via the Service and/or any digital content we show you as accurately as possible. The images you see will depend on your monitor's display and colour capabilities. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Before you place an order you should read the Delivery Information and Returns Policy below.
Our primary method of communication with you is by email. Therefore, please ensure the email address you provide us with is correct. In the unlikely event of a problem with your order, we will contact you by telephone. Again, please ensure the contact telephone numbers you provide are accurate.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Your not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions
- Your order not passing our verification checks.
Goods will not be despatched until payment collection has been successful.
We cannot accept orders from persons under the age of 18.
For Store Collection please contact your chosen store directly, or, alternatively, you may wish to contact our customer services team by clicking here.
Expected Arrival Of Deliveries
All orders are processed and, depending on stock availability, are despatched as promptly as possible and normally delivered in 1-3 working days. Please see the delivery information below.
Delivery times stated are subject to order approval. Please see below for complete information.
Delivery Address and Estimated Delivery Times
All deliveries will be made to you at the addresses specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and store the products. If we do not hear from you within 28 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery charges we have incurred.
We use a trackable delivery service and in most cases, a signature will be required on delivery. You will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have delivered them to the address shown on the order.
The delivery estimates below exclude public holidays.
Our delivery service is free regardless of how much you spend and you will normally receive your order within 1-3 working days.
Whilst we endeavour to delivery your item on time, in exceptional circumstances such as adverse weather, severe road network issues, pandemics or any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, we may experience delays. We politely point out that in such circumstances, we do not take responsibility for any impact such delays may have.
Even though packages are sent via secure courier, on rare occasions we do experience losses whilst in transit. Please get in touch immediately with either the store with which you placed your order or if ordered on-line contact our customer services team by clicking here, if you think this may be the case with your order.
Please be aware that if we are not contacted within 7 days of the expected date of delivery, an insurance claim cannot be made and you will be unable to claim any loss from us. .
We will contact your payment card company for authorisation when you submit your payment details via the PayByLink Payment Page.
We take care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted in a secure environment. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. We will refund any amounts already paid.
All payment methods are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the payment service provider. If the payment service provider refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Prices and Charges
We try to ensure that all product information and pricing provided is correct and up to date at the time you place an order. We verify pricing at the processing point and in the event of an error the following policies will apply:
- Actual price lower than price shown at time of ordering - at our discretion we will charge you the lower amount and deliver the product.
- Actual price higher than price shown at time of ordering - we will either contact you to discuss whether you wish to continue with the order, or cancel the order and send you an email confirming the cancellation.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT at the appropriate rates where applicable.
- Any delivery charges are shown as a separate line item on the order summary page.
Items with Guarantees
Should you have any cause for complaint, you should return the item to the store where you purchased it. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to include a copy of the guarantee and receipt. We will then implement full remedial work of faults covered by the guarantee at no expense to you.
The guarantee does not cover loss or damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect or normal wear and tear whilst in your possession or during the return to us. The guarantee is not transferable and does not affect your statutory rights in relation to items that were not of satisfactory quality or fit for purpose or as described at purchase.
We endeavour to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologise if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price or item availability.
We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.
- Cancellation Rights: If you change your mind about a purchase you have made through our PayByLink, you have the right to cancel the purchase at any time up to 14 days from the day after the item was delivered to you. If the item is unused, in its original packaging when returned to us and accompanied by a valid proof of purchase, we will offer a full refund of the purchase price and any outbound delivery costs charged at the standard rate. The costs of any non-standard delivery charges will not be refunded and you will have to pay the costs of returning the item to us. We are also happy to exchange your item within 30 days from the date of despatch. If you choose to exchange your item outside of the 14 day refund period, a refund will not be offered for the exchanged item unless the product is faulty.
- Exclusions: Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of earrings or cleaning products if the tamper proof packaging has been opened. This is for hygiene reasons and does not affect your statutory rights in relation to faulty items. We cannot accept items that have been made by request or made to specification or engraved or, personalised or altered but this does not affect your statutory rights in relation to faulty items.
- Please note, orders can only be refunded once received back at our Distribution Centre at Aurum House, 2 Elland Road, Braunstone, Leicester LE3 1TT in the same condition as despatched to you. A Goldsmiths, Mappin & Webb or Watches of Switzerland store will happily take receipt of your items and arrange for them to be securely sent free of charge to our Distribution Centre for processing.
- Our promise to replace the item or refund your money does not apply to items that have faults or damage caused to it by accident, neglect or misuse whilst in your possession or during the return to us.
- Please be aware that refunds for purchases made using 3rd party tender types e.g. insurance cards, may not be possible on the same day. If this is the case, a Goldsmiths, Mappin & Webb or Watches of Switzerland store or customer experience teams will advise you and keep you updated with progress.
- Please Note: When processing your return we may need to speak with you before we are able to complete the process. If we are unable to make contact with you within 14 days of receiving your item(s), we will return it to the delivery address linked to the order.
You have statutory rights in relation to any goods you purchase from us that are either not of satisfactory quality or fit for purpose or as described at the time of purchase whether you purchased it in-store, through our website, over the ‘phone, via a device in-store or via PaybyLink. The following time limits apply from the date of purchase for in-store transactions and from delivery of the item to you for all other transactions:
- Within 30 days of purchase/delivery you have the right to a refund.
- After the 30 day period, but within six months of delivery/purchase you are entitled to a repair or replacement. Where repair or replacement is not possible, or the repair or replacement does not resolve the fault, you are entitled to a refund.
- After six months of delivery/purchase, similar rights exist, but only if you can prove that the fault was present at the point of delivery/purchase. In addition, if repair or replacement does not resolve the fault, we may make a deduction from any refund for fair use you have made of the item.
Copyright Trade Marks and Content
Watches of Switzerland Company Limited and/or its licensees are the owners of the copyright of all digital material provided by us including content, design, text, graphics and photographs.
We, Watches of Switzerland Company Limited do not exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our directors, employees or agents. Subject to this, Watches of Switzerland Company Limited cannot be responsible for any losses you may incur in transmitting information to us by internet link or by e-mail. Any such loss shall not be borne either wholly or partly by us, and shall be entirely your responsibility.
Watches of Switzerland Company Limited
© 2022 Mappin & Webb
Mappin & Webb is a trading name of Watches of Switzerland Company Limited. Registered Office: Aurum House, 2 Elland Road, Braunstone, Leicester, LE3 1TT, Registered in England and Wales, Company number 00146087. Registered VAT Number 834 8634 04. Watches of Switzerland Company Limited acts as a broker and not a lender and offers finance from Secured Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance and PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg trading as PayPal Credit. Watches of Switzerland Company Limited is authorised by the Finance Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 308710. Credit provided is subject to age and status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.